Sunday 1 April 2012

APRIL Fools :P


Well I know this is a bit late but I wanted to show you what I did for April fools.
 Even though I knew what was going to happen it was fun doing it :)
I cracked a little hole in the top of the egg and let the inside fall out them put them in boiling hot soapy water
made the jelly and then filled them with the jelly :)


Mines the one with the smiley face you have to turn them around in the egg cup so it looks like they are just boiled eggs!


My jelly egg I had it for breakfast it was still fun cracking them open even though I knew what was inside



Yum Yum purple egg :P

What jokes did you do for April fools?

1 comment:

  1. You've been tagged with a meme at
    http://momentsfromsuburbia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/i-have-missed-my-own-bloggyversary-4.html
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment it would make my day. I love reading the feed back and will try and reply :D x