Sunday 25 November 2012

My Week in Pictures #1

Instagram: emeli_j



*My Pudsey nails for children in need *Watching Children in Need with Blush :) *Trying to start homework and then my computor decides it has more important things to do! *A LUSH bath *My sleepy cat COCO *Trying out batiste *My new faverouite song *Company Magazine :) *Coco eating my brothers waffles *The rain on the way to school *Coco not helping me with my homework *New glittery nails got me a bit exited!!

what did you do this week?
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Love that Batiste can! The one for Brunette hair is amazing <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dot nails, super cute! Now following your lovely blog, I loved reading through a lot of your posts xo
    http://discoutnbeauty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment it would make my day. I love reading the feed back and will try and reply :D x