Saturday 3 November 2012

I heart Autumn/Fall tag

I have seen loads of people doing the I heart fall tag's on Youtube but haven't seen any going around the blogging world, and I love autumn so I thought I would use the Youtube questions and do my own. Hope you like it and have a go. 


1. Favourite Fall lip product?
Any lipstick that is quite dark. But at the moment I am using lots of chap sticks because my lips crack really easy, and my favourite one is so Susan lip cushion which I got in a Jolie Box.

2. Favourite Nail Varnish?
My favourite nail varnishes for autumn are all the dark colours like reds and browns but at the moment is Black Red by Barry M.

3.
 Favourite Fall Activity?
Going to a place called Westonbirt and watching all the leaves turn colours on the trees, and then collecting them all. Also the warm dark nights sitting on the sofa in my duvet.

4. Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I have only been to Starbucks twice and this drink isn't an autumn one but I like the caramel frappuchino

5. Favourite Fall Candle? 

My favourite candle is called Festive Cheer from a little shop close to where I live. It smells a bit or Cinnamon and a real Christmas smell (I cant describe smells!)


6. Favourite Fall Scarf or accessory?
I love snoods. I really need to get a big fluffy one because they keep me so warm and I don't have to bother with one end of the scarf being almost touching the floor!

7. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
I don't understand! : /


8. Favourite Halloween movie?
Well I don't really watch very many movies and I get scared very easily so...

9.
Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Anything with chocolate in it :P

10.What did you dress up for Halloween?!
The mad hatter. Its one of the first Time I have properly dressed up for Halloween so I was planning it for ages. I might do a blog post on what I am wearing! because I am so exited about it.
 

11. What is your Favourite thing about Fall?
Sitting on the sofa in my PJ's being snug and warm. Also it is my birthday soon so that's another thing that gets me very exited :)


Now its your turn, I tag YOU :) what are your favourite things about autumn and fall?
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Cool tag, I like your blog :)
    http://thriftyfriday.blogspot.co.uk/ Bath Melt giveaway this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black red by Barry M is amazing! Love these tags :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment it would make my day. I love reading the feed back and will try and reply :D x