Sunday, 15 April 2012

My meme

a  meme sent from moments from suburbia :)


As usual I have to answer a few questions, and as usual I'm not great at one word answers...

Favourite Colour? light blue or purple :)

Favourite Animal? my cat Archie i love him

Favourite Number? 9 or 2 don't really know why?!

Favourite Drink? lemonade but i have braces so I'm not really ment to :(

Facebook or Twitter? Facebook I don't have a Facebook for my blog but i have a twitter but it confuses me.

My Passion?  Eating :D especially the puddings my gran makes.

Giving or Getting Presents? Giving but i like getting perzzies as well.

Favourite Day?  first day of the summer holidays because it feels like i have forever to do nothing

Favourite Flower? rose :)

Favourite Place? cornwall by the sea

I'd like to pass this Meme on to; 



        Soph

                   lovelouise

     Livvyedden
     whatdidyouexpectfromthis




    Fiorenza
    la chambre

6 comments:

  1. hahahhaaha love your answers xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    @MissLauren____

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much, it really means a lot:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog.
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I have just awarded you a Blogger Appreciation Award over on my blog! x

    tasminaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment it would make my day. I love reading the feed back and will try and reply :D x