Monday 24 June 2013

Haul Topshop and Boots

Im back and i have finished school so there much more time for SHOPPING!
Recently I when to the Mall just to get a few thing in boots for my leavers day at school, whilst their I ended up in Topshop which wasn't really meant to happen so here are the items I bought.

Topshop t-shirt: £22

Topshop maxi skirt: £20
This maxi skirt and the top above go really well together and I might try and do an outfit post of how I wear them.

Topshop midi rings: £6.50




Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: £4.19 I have heard lost of reviews of this so though it was time to try it!

Impress nails: £7.99 I think they look really natural and are so easy to use so far. I will do a full post in a few weeks






Rimmel Apocalips: £5.99
Colour: Big Bang












Hope you like the Haul I will be doing some more posting coming up in the future about some of theres item. Have you tried any of them I would love to know what you think ?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment it would make my day. I love reading the feed back and will try and reply :D x