Sunday 20 May 2012

NOTD Ice Crush

I recently bought my first Topshop nail varnish Ice Crush and I love it so much, so yesterday I painted my nails a light blue which I got from Barry M (sorry don't know the name) and I really liked the colour but thought it was just a bit boring by its self! So I decided to paint my thumb and ring finger in Ice Crush and thought I'd show you :)















This it one of my favourite combination of nail varnishes I think they look so nice together.
I Hope you like them :) xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love Barry M nail polishes! And the Topshop one looks so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have 1 topshop nail varnish because the topshops that are close to me dont stock the makeup which is annoying since I love the one I have. I really like the vannila ice crush > btw that is the best name in the world for a nail varnish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this looks so pretty, I love Barry M! But never even realised Topshop did nail varnishes, I'll have to keep an eye out.

    xoxo

    www.prettypreciouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! This is such a pretty combination! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. good idea.
    fashion& nails fits together <3

    diyfashionmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This nail colour is so lovely. It's perfect for summer, with it's cool colouring, but also can be nice for winter too! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment it would make my day. I love reading the feed back and will try and reply :D x