Monday 4 June 2012

miniture haul

So here are two things I got recently they where a well done present, and I though you might like to see them :)


Face and Body Kabuki brush from Soap and Glory and BarryM nail varnish.

BarryM nail varnish this is such a gorgeous colour and I love it so much. It is called Bright Purple and the colour is quite dark which is really nice.


Soap and Glory Kabuki brush. I love this so much it is really soft and keep rubbing it against my face! It works really well and gives a really good even coverage of foundation. love it! 

hope you like the items in my post :) what is your favrouite colour nail varnish? xx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh nice little haul! would love to see a "nail of the day" - my fav colour of nail varnish is always a hot barbie pink! but today I have a silver foil on my nails :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite nail varnish probably has to be Barry M's - Peach Melba or Elf's - Mint Cream. :) Great buys.

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of the Barry M nail paint! xo

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment it would make my day. I love reading the feed back and will try and reply :D x